Unmask the Corrupt was an international campaign launched by Transparency International on a global scale by all of its chapters. It reached over 53 million people in 5 months and over 800,000 people actively engaged in the online campaign. The idea was to allow the public to vote on corrupt people or cases for Transparency International to then investigate at a later stage.
• Created wireframes for stakeholder analysis
• Conducted user research alongside a UK based agency to get feedback on the campaign branding
• Specified and oversaw the development of the frontend with an external agency
• Designed and developed the complete brand experience and illustrations
• Designed and developed the UX and UI for the voting platform across desktop, tablet and mobile